Terms & Conditions
Park Hall Garden Suites & Cottages (‘Park Hall’) Terms and Conditions
• Contract – A booking contract is entered into between Park Hall and the Client upon receiving guaranteed payment information from the Client in the form of debit or credit card details guaranteeing payment for the booking or upon receipt of a deposit payment. A booking contract is legally binding when Park Hall receives and accepts the Client’s guaranteed credit or debit card information or deposit payment. For all single night stays the booking contract agreed price will include a single night supplement of £10 per person. A confirmation letter will be sent to the Client by postal system or email and will be subject to availability and receipt of the required payment details. The booking contract will be subject to all the terms and conditions below. All booking contracts are non-transferable.
• Deposits – A guaranteed deposit of 50% of the total booking amount payable is due upon making the booking if the booking is made more than three calendar months prior to the arrival date. For bookings made less than three calendar months prior to arrival both the deposit and the balance of the full amount is payable upon booking. All booking deposits are non-refundable; this includes all guaranteed payments made at the time of the booking by telephone or by email using a credit or debit card. The balance of the full amount of the agreed rental for the accommodation at Park Hall is due on or before three calendar months prior to arrival. Payments by Credit Card will incur an additional 3.5% charge. Debit (Switch/Maestro) Card payments are commission free. Park Hall shall construe non-payment of the balance of the rental by the due date, as a cancellation of the booking. It is not compulsory but Clients may wish to consider taking out personal holiday insurance, including booking cancellation cover and should discuss this with their insurance agent.
• Guaranteed Payment – The Client’s Credit or Debit Card details may be provided by the Client on making the reservation to guarantee full payment for the accommodation and any extras that may have been booked in advance. In the event of a cancellation The Client may be liable for the full cost of the accommodation and any extras and this will be charged to the guaranteed payment method provided. The Client is therefore advised to take out travel and holiday cancellation insurance in case of any unforeseen changes to their planned arrangements. Payments by Credit Card will be subject to an additional 3.5% charge. Debit (Switch/Maestro) Card payments are commission free. Park Hall shall construe non-payment of the balance of the rental by the due date, as a cancellation of the booking. It is not compulsory but Clients may wish to consider taking out personal holiday insurance, including booking cancellation cover and should discuss this with their insurance agent.
• Cancellations/No Shows – The Client is strongly recommended to take out travel and holiday cancellation insurance in case of any unforeseen changes to their planned arrangements. Any cancellation of a booking contract must be made in writing to Park Hall and sent to the address as shown on the confirmation letter. If a guaranteed payment method by credit or debit card has been provided by the Client at the time of making the booking, payment for the amount for the total booking and any pre-arranged extras will be charged to the guaranteed payment method. On receipt of notice of a cancellation, Park Hall will attempt to re-let the accommodation at Park Hall for the period of the booking. If the accommodation is re-let for part or full term of the booking period, Park Hall will refund the Client the amount received for the re-letting, up to the value of the amount the Client paid, less the full rental amount of any period not re-let, less any commission fee charged by an external booking agency and less £50 per person, per room cancellation handling fee. All booking deposits are non-refundable; this includes all payments made at the time of the booking by telephone or email using a credit or debit card. In the event of a cancellation of a spa relaxation treatment, romantic extras or Park Hall Activities (Extras) the Client must allow 7 days notice prior to their arrival date to avoid a 50% charge of the total extras price; cancellation within 48 hours and ‘No Shows’ will incur a 100% charge. All no shows or on the day cancellations will be charged the full amount for any extras that may have been booked in advance.
• Damage & Breakages – The Client will be responsible, whether caused directly or indirectly by the Client, for any damage or breakages to the property or its contents. Children should be supervised at all times and any breakages or damage caused to the property or its contents by any guest or child will be the responsibility of the Client. It is therefore the Client’s responsibility to ensure the property, its furniture, pictures, effects, fixtures and fixings both in and around the property are returned upon departure in the same state of repair and in the same clean and tidy condition as found upon arrival. The Client is legally bound to reimburse Park Hall for the repair or the full replacement ‘as new’ costs for any items damaged or broken or any additional cleaning charges on demand. Smoking is strictly not permitted in the property. Any Client found to have been smoking in any part of the property will be asked to leave immediately. The Client’s property including vehicles, their accessories and contents are left at the Client’s risk
• Liability – Park Hall, Park Farm, their owners, servants, employees or agents will not be responsible for any third party liability in respect of breach of contract, negligence, and misrepresentation or otherwise.
• Visitors – Park Hall and the facilities at Park Hall and Park Farm are for the use of the Clients as detailed individually and clearly shown by full name on the signed Booking Form and are only available for the date ranges as shown on the Booking Form. The number of Clients must not exceed the agreed number as shown on the booking form. Park Hall reserves the right to refuse entry to all Clients if this condition is not observed. Additional day visitors may be allowed to visit Park Hall but this is only with prior arrangement and with the consent of Park Hall. A Day Visitor information sheet is available upon request.
• Arrival & Departure – The arrival time for all Clients is between 4pm and 5pm on the day of arrival. Earlier or later arrival times may be arranged with the prior agreement of Park Hall. Park Hall will at all times endeavour to have available the accommodation booked but there may be an occasion where accommodation of a similar standard is provided. On the day of departure Park Hall require all Clients to have vacated their cottage by 10am or Garden Suite by 12noon
• Lost Property – It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure all their belongings are removed from the accommodation at departure. Park Hall accepts no liability in respect of any items left behind. All lost property items found by the housekeeper will be kept for a maximum of 12 weeks awaiting collection. For all lost property items not collected by the Client a £15 handling fee and the full cost of postage and packaging will be charged for each item returned on request to the Client using a postal or courier system
• Pets/Dogs – Small, well-behaved, house trained dogs over the age of 18 months may be accepted to stay in the Park Hall Cottages but only with the prior written consent of Park Hall. The Client must detail the dog breed, age, sex and temperament on the Booking Form. All dogs are the responsibility of the Client and must be kept on a lead while out in the grounds of Park Hall and Park Farm. Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms. It is the Client’s responsibilities to ensure that they keep their dogs clean at all times and to ensure that their dog does not go onto any of the cottage furniture. Dogs must also not be left unattended in the cottage at any time. No other pets are allowed. Dog ‘poop bags’ are to be used at all times whilst out walking and disposed of carefully in the dustbins provided.
• Housekeeping – A minimum of £100 ‘sterling cash only’ housekeeping deposit is due from the Client upon arrival, which will be returned by Park Hall after departure, less any payment that may be due for housekeeping charges, electricity if applicable or for any repair or replacement charges to any damaged item. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure the property is returned upon departure in the same state of repair and in the same clean and tidy condition as found upon arrival otherwise they may have to pay an additional housekeeping charge. On request, maid service can be arranged during the Client’s stay and payment will be agreed between Park Hall and the Client. Failure to leave the property in the same condition as found upon arrival will result in additional charges, including housekeeping charges, being incurred by the Client. The Client must undertake to ensure not to do or permit anything on the premises which might cause a nuisance or disturbance to Park Hall’s other guest’s or neighbours. Failure to do so will result in the Client and all members of the Client’s party being asked to leave the property immediately forfeiting the right to any refund of any monies paid. If included in the booking contract all electricity used in the property will be charged to the Client by meter reading on departure at the exact same rate as charged by the electricity utility supplier or on a weekly basis for all longer stays of over 7 nights.
• Right of Entry – Park Hall will be allowed the right of entry to the accommodation at all reasonable times for housekeeping and to inspect and undertake any necessary repairs or maintenance.
• Safety – Clients must accept responsibility for their own, their guests and their children’s safety at all times whilst staying at Park Hall and around the grounds of Park Hall, Park Farm, Park Farm Fishing Lakes and the Shooting Centre. Please remember that Park Farm is a busy working farm. No unauthorised entry to the shooting ranges is allowed. The Client must not allow children to roam unsupervised around the farm and grounds or leave children unattended at any time. Extra care must be taken when using any outside barbecue appliances and the Client must ensure children are supervised at all times especially near all cooking appliances.
• Warranties – Park Hall does not warrant and is not responsible for the accuracy of any verbal information given or statements made by any of its servants, employees or agents.
• Miscellaneous – These terms and conditions override and supersede all previous versions in any previous course of dealing with Park Hall and the Client. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other literature whether found on the Park Hall website or otherwise, the provisions of these terms and conditions will prevail. If any of these terms and conditions is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provisions shall to the extent required be severed from this agreement and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of this agreement and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances or of the validity or enforcement of these terms and conditio
Enjoy your Stay at Park Hall♥
Park Hall, Park Chase, St. Osyth, Essex CO16 8HG Tel: 01255 820922 email: firstname.lastname@example.org